Collin College invites you to participate in its 10th anniversary Undergraduate Interdisciplinary Student Research Conference!
"Top Paper" awards will be awarded in 2 distinct categories.
- 4-year University students
- 2-year College students
Some categories will award multiple $1,250.00 scholarships!
WHO: Undergraduate students from all disciplines and schools are invited
Extended SUBMISSION DEADLINE: March 10, 2019
CONFERENCE DATE: Wednesday, April 24, 2019
WHERE: Collin College, Plano Campus, Living Legends Conference Center 2800 East Spring Creek Parkway Plano, TX 75074
WHY: Showcase your research (papers, reports, experiments, panels, posters, performances, etc.) to colleagues and fellow students in a professional, yet low-key environment and possibly win an award &/or scholarship!
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- Send an e-mail to StudentConference@collin.edu and attach your research
- Type the title of your paper in the subject line
- Again, please remember to attach your research to the e-mail
- In the e-mail body, include the following information:
- I am from a 2-year school. I am from a 4-year school (pick one)
- The name of my current school is
- I am submitting my own, singular work. I am submitting as part of a larger group (pick one)
- NOTE: If you are submitting as part of a group, attach all papers to this one e-mail. You are the representative/primary contact for this group. In order to make certain all group members are in the know, however, you should make certain to CC all group members in the submission e-mail. If you are submitting as a single individual, simply attach your own paper.
- I want to present as part of a PANEL, a ROUNDTABLE, a POSTER BOARD, or a PERFORMANCE (pick one)
- By submitting this research, I agree to have it published online on Collin's Digital Commons platform at the conclusion of the conference.
- If accepted, I agree that I will be in attendance at the designated time to present my work on April 24, 2019.
Do not forget to attach your research to the e-mail
Please use an email account you check regularly.
No Registration Fee; friends and family are welcome.
Event is free, catered, and open to the public
*If you require special accommodations, such as a Sign Language Interpreter, please let us know at least 72-hours in advance of the conference.
See an example of the Top Paper from 2018 below!